Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congratulations, Senator Franken!

Courtesy TPM

I'm on the road this week, so posts will be sporadic. But I couldn't NOT post congratulations to my new Senator, AL FRANKEN!! Sen. Franken (damn, I love saying that) proved in the end who the strongest candidate was, and I'm very happy about it.

Now, I'm just waiting for two more things, and then my happiness will be complete: first, seeing Norm Coleman indicted on corruption charges, then watching Bill O'Reilly's head explode, the first time he has to say "Sen. Franken met with Pres. Obama in the White House today." C'mon Bill, you can do it!

And to my new senator: I know that I don't need to tell you to "give 'em hell" sir, because you already knows that's what you have to do. Sen. Franken, thank you for your perseverance, intelligence, courage, and honesty. May you serve long and with honor.

No comments: