- Plan for Mosque in Tennessee Town Draws Criticism from Residents - June 18th
- Bloomberg, Palin Agree to Disagree on Ground Zero Mosque Plans - July 21st
- Poll shows more Americans think Obama is a Muslim - August 19th
- Residents cheer as Kentucky town rejects mosque - August 25th
- Student Arraigned in Anti-Muslim Stabbing of Cabdriver - August 25th
- Drunk Man Arrested After Urinating In New York Mosque - August 26th
I'm beyond disgusted with the constantly nay-saying Republican politicians opposing literally everything the Democrats propose because they have an insatiable lust for power, the Tea Party idiots who don't want health care reform but don't realize that their Medicare is a government-run health care program, the sectarian fools who pick & choose which biblical verses to obey and which to ignore, while pointing out the flaws in the holy books of other faiths; the mindless loudmouths on the radio & TV who demand constitutional rights without knowing what they are, the loose and dangerous rhetoric we hear of from our modern-day demagogues, and the flag-waving cretins who demand smaller, less intrusive government while insisting that the Feds do a nationwide bed check to ensure that everyone else conforms to their idea of a permissible marriage contract.
I'm sick of the misplaced anger, I'm sick of the ignorant hatred. I'm sick of people who think that describing someone as "intelligent and college-educated" is an insult, and I'm sick of the sheer stupidity. So I'm not going away, I'm not giving up, and I'm certainly not going to stop shouting from my virtual rooftop here.
Nope, not going anywhere. In fact, I'm "reloading."