Monday, August 17, 2009

Bachmann: "I'll Run For President If Called By God"

This is so crazy that it even tops my "Michele Bachmann Is A Stupid & Crazy Bitch" list: the nuttiest congresscritter in D.C. says she'd run for president if God tell her to. In an interview with the rightwing rag World Net Daily, and as also reported by TPM, Bachmann (R-Wingnut) said, when asked if she'd run for the highest office in the land:

"If I felt that's what the Lord was calling me to do, I would do it," she answered. "When I have sensed that the Lord is calling me to do something, I've said yes to it. But I will not seek a higher office if God is not calling me to do it. That's really my standard.

"If I am called to serve in that realm I would serve," she concluded, "but if I am not called, I wouldn't do it."

Michele, that's not God calling you, that's your cell phone's new ringtone. God is the one telling you to STFU.

2 comments:

Cain said...

How could she lose?

Strong said...

Ohhh, I dunno--an endorsement by Cheney? Getting mixed-up on which "liberal leftist" group is keeping her from the polls? A divine lightning strike up her narrow ass?