Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hiking Where?

I've been preoccupied with my friend's health issues - which by the way, have taken a turn for the worse - for the last several days, so I've been away for all the recent fun. The situation in Iran, the fight for real health care, and the Obama Administration's betrayal of the LGBT community all deserve lengthier, more thoughtful pieces than I have time for right now, so it comes down to Mark Sanford - oh joy! And no one expressed it better than an anonymous poster at DailyKos:
It was a slight miscommunication between Sanford and his staff. He told them he'd be "spiking some Argentina tail," and they thought he'd said, "hiking the Appalachian trail." It was an honest mistake. I think they handled it well...family values and all.
Please keep my buddy in your prayers, folks, please.

No comments: