- It's not going to be just a mosque; it's going to be a community center. A "separately-run mosque" is part of it, but so is "a swimming pool, gym, basketball court, a 500-seat auditorium, a restaurant and a culinary school." It will also offer "a library, reading room and art studios, and childcare services." It'll even have a 9/11 memorial!
- It's not on Ground Zero; it's several blocks away:
- It's not going to be run by a radical imam, he's been a consultant to the FBI on counter-terrorism.
- There are already two mosques, four and twelve blocks from Ground Zero, that have been there since 1970 & 1985.
- However, there is a strip club two blocks away. I guess that's okay with Caribou Barbie.
I am happy, though, that Keith Olbermann covered all this last night, much more succinctly than I can with the limited time & space that I have tonight. So, here he is: