Monday, November 3, 2008

A Few Comments Before The Comments Of The Night Before

Sarah Palin's pet Personnel Board released a report clearing her of all wrongdoing in the Troopergate matter. Yeah, and monkeys will fly out of my butt. Funny how the people who all owe their jobs to her find her innocent.

Also, Palin today--today, the day before the election!--released a one-and-a-half page summary of her medical records, instead of a full medical report, as she had promised. Yet somehow, Mark Halperin at Time thinks that's a full medical report. As Josh Marshall said, "it's fitting that the McCain-Palin campaign ends with a couple of politically motivated pretend nods to transparency." This doesn't answer any of my questions about Trig Palin's birth records. I still think that kid is her daughter's.

Lastly, I agree with Arianna Huffington: "where's the WiFi"? My SO and I plan to have at least three computers running all Tuesday night. To hell with CNN, give me HuffPost, TPM Election Central, and Kos! Give me fivethirtyeight.com, Politico, and Ta-Nehisi Coates! Give me the Twin Cities Daily Liberal, MNPost.com, and MNPublius! This year the intertubes have been the place for fast and complete information, and TV just the place where they tell the story to everyone else. Go broadband!

No comments: