Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sect. Clinton....How's That Again?

Josh Marshall:
But I think we should consider that during her time on the national stage Sen. Clinton has been at the helm in two big undertakings -- had two big executive leadership tasks. One was health care in 1994 and the other was her presidential bid in 2007-08. Each was something of a trainwreck from an executive-level management perspective. And the State Department is a notoriously intractable bureaucracy.

I don't get it, either. I don't care how popular she is overseas, I don't think that Hillary: 1) is a team player, and 2) can control Bill. With all their disagreements on foreign policy, I think that if Hillary really needs a payoff for her support in the general election, give her a seat on the Supreme Court instead. State is f'ed up enough after Condi's reign there.

No comments: