Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Can I Vomit Now?"

Miss California? "Bitch, please!" David Shuster nails it in this video from MSNBC:



"The only jumping off point is jumping off a cliff if you really believe that people at these pageants have anything worthwhile to say to the rest of us," Shuster responded. "If you really believe that, then that's your jumping off point and I suggest you jump off the cliff, because this is as superficial as you'll ever see."

Honestly, I could give a rat's ass about Carrie Prejean, but one salient point needs to be made: "freedom of speech" also means that I have the freedom to tell you that you're full of shit. Carrie Prejean doesn't seem to understand that. Also, I've long suspected that Contessa Brewer wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree--now I know.

No comments: