Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pres. Obama: 1, the MSM: 0

President Obama scored a direct hit on CNN's Ed Henry tonight, slapping him down in response to Henry's "gotcha" question about AIG, during his second televised press conference. Former gossip columnist Henry asked the President why he "waited days to come out and express (his) outrage" about the AIG bonuses. The President's reply? Just watch:



Zing! "It took us a couple of days because I like to know what I’m talking about before I speak." Now that's how you deal with assholes and their questions!

I'm getting sick of CNN anyway; they seem to be making a hard right turn since the inauguration. Campbell Brown and her "Biased Bull", D.L. Hughley's show getting cancelled, John King performing fellatio on Dick Cheney last week, and now Ed Henry thinks he can show up the President? Negro, please! The only show worth watching on CNN these days is Fareed Zakaria GPS. I'm switching to MSNBC.

No comments: